Community Center - Facility Rental
Availability and Making Reservations
The Community Center is available for your next event. All reservations will be scheduled and arranged in person through the Roanoke Community/Senior Center on a first come, first served basis with $500 deposit. Reservations and tours may be scheduled during office hours. To schedule an appointment to make your reservation and/or tour please call 817.491.6060.
Amenities Accommodates 150 people.
- Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
Available Rental Hours
- Half Day ~ 5 - 10PM
- Half Day ~ 8AM - 2PM
- Half Day ~ 3PM - 10PM
- Full Day ~ 8AM - 10PM
- $150 Half Day
- $300 Full Day
- $250 Half Day
- $500 Full Day
- A deposit is required for all reservations.
- A deposit is not a payment towards the rental fee.
- A $500 deposit is required for all rentals.
- A deposit will be refunded within 7 to 10 business days, depending on the condition of building and time of key return .
Payments may be made by credit card, cash, money order or check: Checks and money orders must be made payable to City of Roanoke. Payment may not be made over the phone. Final payment and key pick up must be paid the week of the rental.
- Maximum capacity - 150
- No alcoholic beverages on city premises at any time
- No smoking in the building