The City of Roanoke, Texas hosts incredible, and well attended, events throughout the year. We invite businesses to partner with the City. Sponsoring City of Roanoke events is not only a great way to partner with, and support, the 76262 community, but is also an amazing opportunity for marketing your business or organization. You can choose from many sponsorship opportunities and pay annually, or per event. Simply choose the events you would like to sponsor, and the level of sponsorship per event, upon check out. Should you have questions prior to agreeing to a sponsorship, please contact Diane Rice at (817) 491-2161.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Celebrate Roanoke - Details: Second Saturday of October. Audience size, city's signature event, tribute to history, marketing spend, totes and gifts that last, family favorite, 25,000+ guests.
- Veterans Day Parade and Cook-Off - Details: First Saturday in November. Tribute to America, foodie event in the unique dining capital, specialty car market enthusiasts, 2,500+ guests.
- Roanoke's Hometown Holiday - Details: First Saturday in December. Audience size, community participation, small town charm event, family favorite, 15,000+ guests.
- Breakfast with Santa - Details: Second Saturday of December. Pure fun family event, small town charm event, family favorite, 300+ guests.
- For the Love of BBQ Pitmaster Showcase - Details: Second Saturday of February. Foodie event in the unique dining capital, extensive media and influencers, celebrity status, marketing spend, totes and gifts that last, active Pitmaster cross posts, 1,000+ guests.
- Roanoke Farmers Market - Details: 26 weeks of exposure, each Saturday from April - September. Foodie event in the unique dining capital, totes and gifts that last, active vendor cross posts, promote local, 6,500+ guests.
- Eggapalooza - Details: Saturday before Easter. Pure fun family event, specialty egg hunt, family favorite, 750+ guests.
- Evenings on Oak Street - Details: Bi-weekly April - June. Foodie event in the unique dining capital, band cross posts, 2,100+ guests.
- Roanoke Round Up - Details: First Saturday in May. Large audience, live rodeo, foodie event in the unique dining capital, media and influencer, celebrity status, marketing spend, totes and gifts that last, family favorite, 20,000+ guests.
- All American Fireworks & Festival- Details: July 3rd. Audience size, tribute to America, pure fun family event, family favorite, 10,000+ guests.
- Art and History Trail - Details: Permanent placement, year round promotions, tribute to history, the arts, cultural tourism, 100,000+ guests.