December 11, 2021
Our First Responders and Santa are excited to see you! Please note:
- The Breakfast with Santa will take place at the Chop Shop (309 S. Oak Street). Please arrive 10 minutes before your reserved seating time. Enter through the side gates (not the front door).
- Greeters will welcome you upon arrival and check you off the list so Santa knows you have arrived! We expect a sold-out crowd, so please offer patience as we move families into and through the seating area.
- Seating is outdoors in the covered concert area at picnic tables. There is a maximum of 6 seats per table. Guest may be intermingled with other families/guests. Highchairs are not provided.
- Breakfast foods will be pre-plated and include a variety of choices such as: proteins, pancakes, muffins, donuts, granola bars, yogurts and fruit. A variety of drinks will also be served.
- There will not be a line for sitting on Santa's lap. Santa will come to your table. Parents are welcome to take photos. Santa will also have 8 x 10 glossy photos and will be offering autographs. Letters to Santa and a small gift will be offered to all children.
- Performers will be putting on live shows throughout the event.
- Total time in the dining area is 60 minutes. Volunteers must clean and prep for the next group seating. Please abide by this timeframe as we don’t want anyone to miss Santa and a visit with our First Responders.
First Responder's Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, December 11, 2021